Travertine Cleaning Cardiff – Clean, Seal, Repair & Polish
We have been restoring travertine floors in Cardiff for over 10 years and have experience in stripping, cleaning, protecting and polishing all types of travertine tiles.
Travertine is a beautiful natural stone that is a striking and durable choice of flooring for your home.
If your travertine floor has deteriorated over the years and you’re faced with dirty grout and deeply ingrained soil, you’ll need a professional travertine restoration company to get your floor back to new.
Professional Travertine Floor Cleaning In Cardiff
Travertine comes in many different forms, and they are sold in a honed or tumbled finish.
Honed travertine tiles have a smoother finish and can be sealed and finished in matt or a polished finish.
One of the charter traits of many travertine tiles are the natural holes and variations in texture . These natural holes do have tendency to expand over time and we’re able to fill these holes effectively if you wish.
Tumbled travertine usually has a greater number of natural holes and can be more difficult to keep clean as long as the honed tiles.
Call Now: 0800 028 2788 / 02921 990189 / 07530 532208
No matter if you have very dirty honed or tumbled travertine tiles, we are able to restore them to a beautiful condition before sealing them to keep them in great condition after we’ve finished our work.
Travertine floors are usually fitted in heavy traffic areas such as hallways, living areas and kitchens and will lose their original appearance over time if they are not regularly cleaned and protected.
We specialise in bringing travertine tiles back to life, making your flooring a focal point of your home.
Our Travertine Restoration Process
Step 1: We thoroughly vacuum all debris and soiling from your floor.
Step 2: We apply specialist travertine cleaning chemicals apply to a section of the floor and leave to dwell for several minutes.
Step 3: After 5-10 minutes we agitate the tiles and grout with a stone floor rotary machine with attached cleaning brushes
Step 4: The slurry from the tiles and grout is then removed with a wet and dry vacuum. We then repeat steps 3 and 4 until the whole area is stripped and beautifully clean, before cleaning through and neutralising the floor.
Step 5: If there is any pre-existing damage to tiles then we we would take the steps to repair.
Step 6: Once your flooring has thoroughly dried, we will impregnate and seal the tiles and grout.
Step 7: If a polished finish is required, we use our polishing powders to create the desired polished finish.
Book Your Free Travertine Floor Quotation In Cardiff
If you’d like a free survey and quotation for restoring your travertine flooring in Cardiff, simply call us today on 07530 532208 / 02921 990189
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Carpet Maintenance For Pet Owners
- 2021: We’re Ready To Go Again! Are You?
- Our Lockdown Carpet Cleaning Special Offer!
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- Choosing The Right Company To Clean Your Carpets And Furnishings For Christmas
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013