Award-Winning Professional Hard Floor Cleaning In Bristol: Stone, Travertine, Limestone, Marble, Terrazzo & Victorian Tiled Floor Restoration
Welcome to Edwards Jeffery – we’re an award-winning, family owned business providing expert tiled floor restoration and hard floor cleaning in Bristol.
We are fully insured, professionally trained and have vast experience in all types of tile and stone cleaning and restoration.
Our floor cleaning and restoration processes can bring back to life the most heavily soiled tiles and grout lines.
A quality tiled floor is a sound investment that can, and should, last many lifetimes.
In comparison to replacing such a floor (or worse, covering it with carpets) there is far greater value to be found in hiring a qualified and experienced professional hard floor cleaning company to restore it to its former glory.
Using a combination of knowledge, the best high quality machinery and products, and good old fashioned hard work, we can transform a tiled floor that is dull and lifeless into a timeless focal point of your home.
Hard flooring often takes the brunt of daily footfall and can lose its original beautiful appearance over time.
But a professionally cleaned, sealed and finished floor can often look as good as they day it was laid. It simply needs a detailed clean and some care and attention.
Our Tile & Hard Floor Cleaning Service In Bristol
We use various types of machinery and products to transform solid flooring. And there are also different types of sealants and finishes that can be used to achieve the desired result. Every floor is different and no job the same. But what follows is a general guide to how we might tackle a popular home flooring such as travertine.
Step 1: Using a vacuum, we remove all the surface debris and loose soiling from your tiled floor and then mop clean.
Step 2: Having first identified the most suitable chemicals to clean your floor, we apply the chemicals to a small area of the floor and leave to dwell for a few minutes.
Step 3: Once the chemicals have started to loosen the ingrained soiling, we agitate and clean the surface tiles and grout with a hard floor rotary machine with attached cleaning pads or “monster” brushes.
Step 4: The soiled slurry is then removed with a powerful wet vacuum. We continue to repeat steps 3 and 4 until your tiles are completely clean and all soiling has been removed.
Step 5: If there is any pre-existing damage to any individual tiles such as specific staining or “etching” we may then need to carry out further additional processes not detailed above.
Step 6: We apply an effective natural sealant using our stone soap and specialist pads.
Step 7: If a polished finish is required, we use polishing powders to create the perfect finish to your floor. If a high polished finish is not desirable, we would gently buff the tiles with our stone soap to give a nice natural lustre and finish.
We provide expert restoration and repair of travertine, limestone, terrazzo, marble, slate, Victorian tiles, terracotta, sandstone and all types of tiled flooring in Bristol and the surrounding areas
We’re always adding to our knowledge and updating our methods and processes so that we get the best results from our work.
We have many years experience of cleaning and restoring hard floors and we are able to repair cracked and chipped tiles and damaged grout lines.
(Here’s a photo of a honed travertine floor tile that we recently repaired as part of a full clean and restoration job.)
Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Hard Floor Cleaning & Restoration In Bristol
1. Professionally Trained & Fully Insured: We’ve learned our craft from the best mentors in the stone floor industry, and we are fully insured for your peace of mind.
2. Long Lasting, Natural Cleaning Process: We don’t use cheap, harsh chemicals or poor quality topical sealants that can cause damage or ruin the appearance of your flooring.
3. Value For Money: A quality floor is an expensive investment, but one that can, and should, last you a lifetime. Our full cleaning process is thorough and detailed but still costs a small fraction of the price of replacing your original flooring.
4. 100% Guaranteed Service: If for any reason you’re unhappy with our service, or feel we may have missed the odd tile or two during the cleaning process, we’ll re-clean free of charge, no questions asked. We want you to be 100% happy with the finished result.
Bristol’s Number #1 Hard Floor Cleaning Company
We restore tiled and stone flooring for homeowners, hotels and businesses throughout Bristol.
For a free quotation for professional hard floor cleaning in Bristol and the surrounding areas, simply call us today on 0117 369 0320 or 07530 532208
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- 2021: We’re Ready To Go Again! Are You?
- Our Lockdown Carpet Cleaning Special Offer!
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- March News: We’re Recruiting And Expanding Into Bristol (Finally!)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- Choosing The Right Company To Clean Your Carpets And Furnishings For Christmas
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning London
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Premium Care Plan
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- January 2021
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013