Award-Winning Professional Stone, Wood & Tiled Floor Cleaning Cardiff, Bridgend And Throughout South Wales
We are an award-winning, independent business providing unbeatable stone, tile and hard floor cleaning, restoration and repair in Cardiff, Bridgend, Cowbridge, Gwent and throughout South Wales.
We are professionally trained and experienced in all aspects of hard floor cleaning and restoration, and our work is fully insured and 100% guaranteed.
Our advanced floor cleaning and restoration process can renew even the most heavily soiled and weathered flooring.
Think All Stone Cleaning Companies Are The Same?
At one time, maybe.
But then we came along and decided we were going to leave no stone unturned (pardon the pun…) and travel to learn everything we could about stone and tile restoration.
Whereas some companies choose to take the easy and cheap route, we use the best cleaning and protecting products in the industry, no expense spared.
Our unique, tailored approach sets us apart from general cleaning companies, and also from most carpet cleaners who lack the necessary training and merely dabble in tile cleaning.
When you consider the expense of replacing old and tired stone or real wood flooring, there is incredible value in restoring expensive flooring using a suitably qualified and experienced professional hard floor cleaning company.
The results achieved can be superb and very cost-effective.
A wood or natural stone floor that is dull, scratched and lifeless, can be transformed into a timeless, beautifully clean, protected and finished centerpiece of your home.
Natural floors are usually fitted in visible, heavy traffic areas and often lose their beautiful appearance over time if they are not regularly maintained and cared for.
We bring your beautiful flooring back to life, making it a striking focal point of your home.
Our Natural Stone & Hard Floor Cleaning Process
There will always be a variation in the chemicals, equipment and processes we use to tackle a hard floor, but here is a rundown of just one of our advanced processes that we may use to restore your natural stone and hard flooring to its former glory.
Step 1: We thoroughly remove all debris and surface soiling from your floor.
Step 2: Using the appropriate chemicals (depending on your floor type) we would first apply the chemicals to a small area of the floor and leave to dwell for several minutes.
Step 3: Once there has been sufficient dwelling time we agitate the tiles and grout with a rotary machine with attached “monster” brushes or pads.
Step 4: The slurry, dirt and grime is then removed with a wet and dry vacuum. We then repeat steps 3 and 4 until the whole area is stripped and beautifully clean, before neutralising the floor.
Step 5: If there is any pre-existing damage to any of the tiles such as minor stubborn staining or “etching” (a dull area) we would then need to disrupt the surface of the tile with honing powder.
Step 6: We thoroughly rinse the honing powder using water and our wet and dry vacuum to ensure all residue has been removed.
Step 7: Once your flooring has thoroughly dried, we will impregnate and seal the tiles and grout (we use various methods and products to do this – every floor is different and we will discuss options with you beforehand).
Step 8: If a polish is required, we use our polishing powders to create the perfect polished finish with added protection.
Expert restoration and repair of travertine, granite, porcelain, marble, slate, Victorian tiles, terracotta, sandstone, Karndean, ceramic & all other types of hard flooring in South Wales
We regularly attend leading industry training events; always updating our knowledge and methods so that our customers get the best results and service possible.
We have extensive experience cleaning, restoring and repairing travertine, limestone, terracotta, granite, Victorian period tiles, marble, terracotta quarry tiles, natural woods and all other types of solid flooring.
(Here’s a photo of a recent repair of a damaged honed travertine tile)
Natural stone and wood flooring must be cleaned and maintained with care.
Please DO NOT apply cheap shop bought cleaning products, washing up liquids and other such products. These chemicals can remove the natural oils from flooring and make it much more difficult to maintain.
Always seek the advice of a professional when purchasing products to clean your flooring and tiles.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Hard Floor Cleaning in Cardiff & Throughout South Wales
1. Fully Trained & Insured: We’ve trained and learned from the best in the industry and our hard floor restoration service is fully insured to protect our customers.
2. Long Lasting Deep Clean: We don’t take short cuts and use cheap, shop-bought topical sealants that provide limited protection and potentially cause problems with your stone further down the line.
3. Honest Pricing: A natural stone floor is an expensive investment, but one that should last a lifetime. Our process costs a tiny fraction of the price of replacing your flooring, while bringing them back to new in appearance and condition.
4. Experience: We’re not part-time cleaners who sometimes dabble in stone restoration. We have been carrying out solid floor restoration in South Wales for several years and there aren’t many problems that we haven’t come across.
5. Premium Results: In addition to the photos on this page, you’ll also find plenty of reviews and images of our work around the web. Every one of our jobs is given the same level of care and attention.
South Wales’ Premier Hard Floor Cleaning Company
We clean, restore and repair flooring for prestigious hotels and local homeowners throughout South Wales and we give the same attention and effort to cleaning a small ceramic kitchen floor as we do a prestigious marble hotel foyer.
For your free quotation for professional hard floor cleaning in Cardiff, Bridgend, The Vale Of Glamorgan and throughout South Wales, call us today on 0800 028 2788 or 07530 532208
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Carpet Maintenance For Pet Owners
- 2021: We’re Ready To Go Again! Are You?
- Our Lockdown Carpet Cleaning Special Offer!
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- Choosing The Right Company To Clean Your Carpets And Furnishings For Christmas
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013