Professional Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea: Stone, Travertine, Wood & Tiled Floor Restoration
Welcome to Edwards Jeffery – we’re an award winning, family owned business providing professional hard floor cleaning Swansea and the surrounding valleys.
We are fully trained in all aspects of hard and stone floor cleaning and we’re fully insured and our work is 100% guaranteed.
Quality hard flooring is very expensive, yet provides incredible value when it is correctly maintained – it can literally last for generations.
Restoring and maintaining a beautiful floor saves considerable expense in the long run. And it is often possible to restore your floor to new condition.
Here’s a couple of photos (before and after) of a kitchen travertine floor that we restored in Swansea:
Natural wood and stone floors are usually fitted in prominent areas of a home. This invariably means they are subjected to heavy traffic and can deteriorate over time if they are not professionally maintained.
Our hard floor cleaning process:
Depending on the exact type of hard flooring in your home, our methods do sometimes differ slightly.
But this is the cleaning process we often use to restore natural stone and hard floors for our customers in Swansea:
Step 1: Using the most suitable chemicals and solutions for your particular flooring, we apply the chemicals to a section of floor and leave to dwell for a few minutes.
Step 2: We then agitate the tiles and grout with a professional rotary machine with brushes.
Step 3: The dirt and grime that has been agitated and drawn out of the tiles is then sucked out with a wet and dry vacuum. This process is repeated until your floor is completely stripped and cleaned.
Step 4: Upon inspection, any previous any damage to the tiles (such as minor stubborn staining or “etching”) would be rectified by disrupting the surface of the tile with a honing powder.
Step 5: After this step, we rinse out the honing powder using clean water and remove it using our wet and dry vacuum.
Step 6: We apply a gentle, protective sealant.
Step 7: If applicable, we use a premium polishing powder to create the desired finish to the tiles (if a polish is not required, we buff the tiles with stone soap to give a nice lustre to the finished tiles).
Fully insured wood, travertine, limestone and Victorian tile cleaning
We have extensive experience in solid floor cleaning and restoration, and we regularly attend the hard floor cleaning industry’s best training courses.
We’ve worked with and transformed limestone, granite, Victorian period tiles, marble, terracotta quarry tiles, natural woods and all other types of solid flooring in Swansea (and our reviews speak for themselves).
If you’d like an estimate or free quotation for our professional hard floor cleaning in Swansea, please do call us today on 0800 028 2788 or 07530 532208 and we’ll be delighted to help.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Carpet Maintenance For Pet Owners
- 2021: We’re Ready To Go Again! Are You?
- Our Lockdown Carpet Cleaning Special Offer!
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- Choosing The Right Company To Clean Your Carpets And Furnishings For Christmas
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013