Award-Winning Carpet Cleaning Swansea: Powerful Truckmount Cleaning and Advanced Spot Stain Removal
Welcome to Edwards Jeffery Swansea – we’re are an independent, family-owned, award-winning company providing professional carpet cleaning in Swansea, Llanelli and the surrounding areas.
Our petrol-powered truckmounted machines are far superior to the cheaper electric portables that most carpet cleaning companies in Swansea use.
Our Hydramaster machines are the best in the industry and our professional and thorough cleaning process leaves your carpets spotlessly clean, fresh, fluffy and bone dry in just a couple of hours.
I’m sure you’ll agree that you want a company in Swansea that you can trust to treat your carpets and home with the respect they deserve, and we always aim to over-deliver with our service.
In addition to providing a high quality service, we are fully insured and our 100% guarantee means that if you are not completely satisfied with our efforts, we will return and re-clean your carpets for free.
Unbeatable Carpet Cleaning Results in Swansea
Based from our Swansea unit, we have been cleaning carpets, upholstery, rugs, leather and hard flooring for our domestic and commercial customers in Swansea for many years.
We guarantee an industry leading process that results in your carpets, upholstery and flooring looking new, smelling fresh and being left spotlessly clean.
And we always use the same top of the range, advanced Hydramaster equipment for a small residential stain removal as we do for our large commercial projects.
Our professional carpet and upholstery cleaning methods are trusted by many prestigious companies such as The Inland Revenue, The Coed Y Mwstwr Hotel, The Holiday Inn and Honda … and even Laurence Llewellyn Bowen and The BBC!
Call Us Now: 0800 028 2788 or 07530 532208
Choosing a Carpet Cleaning Company in Swansea: Our Promise
Choosing the right company to clean your home can be the difference between an expensive mistake and saving you considerable money in not having to replace your carpets.
We believe that we are the best carpet and rug cleaners in Swansea.
Our attention to detail and unique, tailored approach sets us apart from the large national franchises and the part-time carpet cleaners in Swansea that often use inferior and under-powered equipment.
We use premium cleaning solutions and the latest technology, including our powerful van-mounted machines that deliver unbeatable results.
Our method is fast drying, safe and convenient. But don’t juts take our word for it…
Which carpet cleaning method do we use?
From day one, we’ve had no allegiance to any particular brand or method of carpet cleaning. We simply choose to use the equipment and methods that will get you the best results.
Different types of carpet may require different approaches and treatments, but our preferred method of cleaning a carpet is with Hot Water Extraction (HWE). It is the most thorough way to clean a carpet and the one recommend by carpet manufacturers.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Our deep carpet cleaning process leaves you with clean, fresh and hygienic carpets that dry in record time.
We regularly attend updated training courses and have expert knowledge and experience in stain removal processes and techniques.
Here is how we will carry out your carpet cleaning work:
Pre-Inspection of Carpets – Before starting the cleaning, we’ll carry out a thorough pre-inspection of your carpets. This may involve testing carpet fibres and stain identification. If there any concerns, we will always discuss these with you.
Moving Furniture & Delicate Items – Your cleaning price includes the moving of any items of furniture if required. Most items can be moved from side-to-side and we’re able to clean safely around any items that cannot be moved.
Vacuuming – We use an advanced commercial vacuum that removes dry soiling and debris. This carried out before the pre-spray and hot water extraction process.
Pre-spray of carpet and stain treatment – Safe and effective cleaning solutions are applied to the carpet to loosen any soiling and stains. Stubborn stains and grubbier surrounding areas of carpet are treated individually if necessary.
Carpet Agitation – After allowing the cleaning solution to dwell in the carpet for a few minutes, we get to work agitating the carpet with a specialist machine that prepares the carpets for extraction.
Soil Extraction (HWE) and Rinse – Using steam at up to 225 degrees Fahrenheit, our powerful carpet cleaning machine extracts soil particles, stains and moisture from your carpet fibres, avoiding any potential of over wetting.
Post-Clean Carpet Stain Treatment – We inspect the carpet again after extraction and if any stubborn stains remain they will receive extra cleaning treatments to ensure the best chance of complete removal.
Carpet Grooming – Some carpets will benefit from grooming with a professional grooming tool. This final process can lift the carpet pile on some carpets and can therefore result in faster drying times. It also leaves your carpets looking beautifully finished.
Speed Drying – If appropriate, an air mover will be used to remove any excess moisture from the carpet. This is sometimes necessary with thicker pile carpets or carpets that have required more intensive cleaning.
Final Carpet Inspection – We will inspect your carpets on completion of our cleaning process and check that you are happy with the final results. Your carpets should look beautifully clean, soft and fresh. If you have asked for stain protection to be applied to your carpets, we will apply it at the end of the cleaning process to protect your carpets from future stains.
Benefits of booking Edwards Jeffery Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Or method leaves you with carpets that stay clean longer
- Our professional service extends the life of your carpets
- Thorough cleaning services that improve the health of your home environment
- Our cleaning solutions are baby and pet safe and actually treat and remove the major causes of allergens in the home
- We carefully move your furniture and place back gently when we are finished
- Our Swansea customers get a complimentary bottle of professional stain remover for future use
How often should you have your carpet cleaned?
Major carpet suppliers recommend that most carpets should be professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. If you leave it several years before having a carpet cleaned, there will be significant soiling and stains to remove. This can potentially reduce the lifespan of your carpet.
How long will it take my carpet to dry?
The quality of our machinery means that the drying times are much faster than other carpet cleaners in Swansea can attain. Depending on your ventilation and the weather conditions on the day of your cleaning appointment, we usually say to allow 2-3 hours for your carpets to be completely dry.
Can you remove all of my carpet stains?
While we cannot guarantee that we can completely remove all of your stains, we always treat each stain to the b best of our ability. Some stains, particularly if you have pre-treated them with harsh chemicals, can prove to be permanent – although this isn’t usually the case. We have the experience and knowledge to tackle any scenario and so you’re in the best possible hands!
Areas we offer our service in Swansea
We cover most SA postcodes and districts, including Swansea, Margam, Port Talbot, Neath, Llanelli and Ammanford.
If you’d like to confirm that we are able to cover your area, simply call us today on 0800 028 2788 or 07530 532208.
Booking your appointment for carpet cleaning in Swansea and the surrounding areas
You can find our Swansea carpet cleaning before and after photos on our gallery page, or you can keep up-to-date with our news and projects on our Facebook page, where we add weekly updates, videos and photos.
If you are looking for trustworthy and professional company for your upholstery, hard floor and carpet cleaning Swansea, Neath and Llanelli, we would love the opportunity to show you what we can achieve for you.
Simply call us today on 0800 028 2788 or 07530 532208 and we’ll be delighted to help.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- 2021: We’re Ready To Go Again! Are You?
- Our Lockdown Carpet Cleaning Special Offer!
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- March News: We’re Recruiting And Expanding Into Bristol (Finally!)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- Choosing The Right Company To Clean Your Carpets And Furnishings For Christmas
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning London
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Premium Care Plan
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- January 2021
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013