Professional Sanitisation of Carpets & Upholstery
While many people wait until their carpets and furniture are looking soiled and grubby before getting them cleaned, we have always stressed the importance of regular professional cleaning.
Our Hot Water Extraction (HWE) method of carpet and upholstery cleaning has always been very effective at removing bacteria, viruses and allergens such as dust mites from your home.
And now, more than ever, the spotlight is being shined on the cleaning industry as a whole due to the outbreak of the new coronavirus.
How carpet & upholstery cleaning can help in the fight against the Coronavirus
Edwards Jeffery continue to serve communities across South Wales and Bristol, ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our customers.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with a healthy home and workplace, and that’s why we’ve invested in the best machinery and products in the cleaning industry.
Our cleaning products are antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral, with a kill rate of 99.9999% (kill log 6).
And as we learn more about SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease, we continue to develop procedures to keep your family safe.
While no commercial carpet cleaning products have been clinically tested against the COVID-19 strain of the coronavirus, the solutions we use have been tested and proved successful eliminating other strains of coronavirus and enveloped viruses.
In addition to this, our van-mounted, petrol powered carpet cleaning machine reaches cleaning temperatures of up to 235ºF! And because our machine is mounted in our van, we’re not wheeling a portable machine into your home from outside!
How do you maintain the cleanliness of your carpets & upholstery?
Our HWE method of carpet cleaning (sometimes referred to as steam cleaning) is already recommended by the NHS as an effective treatment of germs.
A common sense approach to dealing with viruses and bacteria, is to keep on top of cleanliness. We’ve always strongly advised booking a professional carpet and upholstery clean on at least an annual basis.
By doing so, you benefit from clean and hygienic carpets and furniture that minimise risk to your health, look great, and last for many years longer than if left harbouring grit, soil and germs.
Our current cleaning procedures
- Safety & Contact: We take special precautions to ensure a healthier environment including wearing personal protective equipment when appropriate, regularly washing and sanitising our hands and adhering to social distancing during the cleaning process. Your health is our main concern.
- Hospital-Grade Sanitisation: We are applying hospital-grade cleaning products that have been proven to kill viruses. While we cannot guarantee that these products will kill the new coronavirus, they have proved successful in tests against other enveloped viruses.
- Equipment: We have always carried out a thorough clean of our equipment at the end of each day. As an added precaution, we are now also cleaning and sanitising our equipment and tools used between each and every cleaning appointment.
Booking your carpet and upholstery sanitisation
If you’d like to book an appointment for our professional cleaning services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’re happy to discuss any concerns you may have and offer some friendly advice.
Call us now on 07530 532208 or 0800 028 2788
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- March News: We’re Recruiting And Expanding Into Bristol (Finally!)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- Choosing The Right Company To Clean Your Carpets And Furnishings For Christmas
- Sandstone Floor Cleaning
- A New Rug Cleaning Pit, A Trip To Cornwall, And Refitting Our Hydramaster Machine
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning London
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Premium Care Plan
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013