It’s easy to find a local carpet cleaner.
All you need do is take a look in the yellow pages, search the internet or simply call the number from a recent flyer you recieved in the post.
But, to find a carpet cleaner you can trust to treat your home with the respect it deserves, and get the results you need, it becomes a little more difficult.
Here are some key points to consider when choosing a company to clean your carpets and furnishings…
– Are they using a machine that is capable of the best results? (There is a huge potential difference in performance and results – Carpet Cleaning Machines can range in price, from £200 – £20,000!!!)
– Do they have industry recognised training qualifications?
– Are they fully insured against accidental damage?
– How much experience do they have? (There are many different fibres and stains, and therefore, potential for damage – experience is vital!)
– Are they using safe and effective solutions to clean your furnishings?
– Is there a reason for the surprisingly cheap price you have been quoted? – refer to all points above!
– Are you offered a 100% guarantee that if you are not fully satisfied, you will receive a re-clean or your money back!?
On a recent visit to a new customer in Cardiff, I was reminded that not all cleaning companies share our values. The unfortunate lady had asked us to repair damage caused by a previous carpet cleaning company and was currently embroiled in a legal dispute in an attempt to claim compensation.
An experienced and competent carpet cleaner needn’t be expensive, but if the price seems to be to good to be true…it probably is…