Award Winning, Professional Hard Floor Cleaning London: Marble, Tile, Travertine & Solid Wood Floor Restoration
Welcome to Edwards Jeffery – we’re an independent, award winning business providing professional hard floor cleaning and solid floor restoration in London.
We’re proud to have worked in many prestigious residential and commercial properties in Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham, Westminster, Richmond upon Thames and Camden.
Our London floor restoration business has been built on the fantastic results we achieve for our clients, along with word of mouth and good old fashioned customer service.
(We’ve even been the recipients of some lovely praise from Laurence Llewellyn Bowen, when working for the BBC!)
We have extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of hard and stone floor cleaning and we use the best machinery and products in the industry – no expense spared.
Our work is fully insured and 100% guaranteed – if you’re not happy we’ve completed your work to the best of our abilities, we will do so again completely free of charge.
Quality solid flooring is an expensive investment that should be the proud centerpiece of your home.
When your hard flooring is cared for carefully and professionally maintained, it can last a lifetime and adds considerable value to your home.
With knowledge acquired over many years and the very best equipment, an experienced professional hard floor cleaning company can often restore your flooring to its original, new condition (and that’s always our primary goal at the start of any of our projects…)
Our hard floor and tile cleaning process:
Our methods do sometimes differ depending on the construction of your flooring, but the following steps represent one possible approach to a solid floor cleaning project.
Step 1: After careful inspection and testing, we apply safe, premium chemicals to individual sections of your flooring and leave to dwell into the grouting and tiles.
Step 2: We then agitate the tiles and grout with a powerful rotary machine that removes ingrained soiling and grime.
Step 3: The slurry that has been created is then thoroughly removed with a wet and dry vacuum (we repeat the above process as many times as necessary until your floor is stripped and cleaned to our exacting standards.
Step 4: Any pre-existing tile damage (stubborn staining or patchy, dull tiles) is remedied by disrupting the surface of the tiles with a premium honing powder.
Step 5: We then remove the honing powder using fresh, clean water and the suction from our wet and dry vacuum (repeating the process as many times as necessary).
Step 6: A gentle, protective sealant is applied to your floor, before using a polishing powder to create your desired finish (if a polish is indeed required).
The results achieved can be superb – not to mention very cost-effective.
A fully sanded and lovingly oiled wooden floor, or a carefully stripped, cleaned and protected natural stone floor, is a beautiful feature of any proud home.
But it is vital that such flooring is cleaned and maintained in the most suitable manner (always avoid cheap, harsh, shop bought cleaning products and hire a hard floor cleaning specialist rather than a general cleaning company).
We’re always updating and improving our knowledge and methods by attending training events and courses. Our aim is to always get the very best possible results for our customers.
We clean, restore and maintain marble, travertine, limestone, Victorian and terracotta tiles, along with natural woods and all other types of hard flooring in London.
Indeed, we work all over the country providing providing our craftsmanship in some of the UK’s most prestigious homes and hotels.
If you’d you’d like a free quotation or a friendly chat about your hard floor cleaning requirements in London, please do give us a call on 0800 028 2788 or 07530 532208 or email us here.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Carpet Maintenance For Pet Owners
- 2021: We’re Ready To Go Again! Are You?
- Our Lockdown Carpet Cleaning Special Offer!
- How To Remove Carpet Stains: A Helpful Guide To Removing Common Stains
- Latest News: A Busy January & A New Van
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaning Machine?
- Upholstery Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning in 2020: The Ultimate Guide For Caring For Your Carpets
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Vs DIY
- Bait-And-Switch Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Mistakes to Avoid
- What Makes Us Different To Other Carpet Cleaning Companies in South Wales?
- Carpet Cleaning Myths
- How Professional Carpet Cleaning Can Help You Sell Your Home
- The Flooring Restoration Of Awel Aur And Boarding A Private Jet
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Carpets? 9 Industry Experts Reveal Their Preferred Method Of Carpet Cleaning
- How To Remove Red Wine From Carpet (And Other Spillages)
- March News: We’re Recruiting And Expanding Into Bristol (Finally!)
- The Consumer’s Guide To Effective Carpet Cleaning
- These Common Shop Bought Cleaning Products Can Ruin Your Carpets And Upholstery!
- About us
- Award Winning Carpet Cleaning Cowbridge
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Porthcawl
- Carpet Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Abergavenny
- Carpet Cleaning Barry
- Carpet Cleaning Birmingham
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Blog
- Carpet Cleaning Bridgend
- Carpet Cleaning Bristol
- Carpet Cleaning Caerphilly
- Carpet Cleaning Cwmbran
- Carpet Cleaning Disasters
- Carpet Cleaning Llantrisant
- Carpet Cleaning Llantwit Major
- Carpet Cleaning Neath
- Carpet Cleaning Newport
- Carpet Cleaning Penarth
- Carpet Cleaning Pontypridd
- Carpet Cleaning Rhondda
- Carpet Cleaning Swansea
- Carpet Cleaning Yate
- Christmas Special Offers Carpet Cleaning 2013
- End Of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning Cardiff
- Front Page
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning Bristol
- Hard Floor Cleaning London
- Hard Floor Cleaning Swansea
- Hard Floor, Stone & Tile Cleaning In Birmingham
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning Cardiff
- Our Customers
- Premium Care Plan
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Bridgend
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning In Birmingham
- Stain Protection
- terms and conditions
- test email form
- Textile Insect Pest Control
- Thankyou for your order
- Tile Cleaning Cardiff
- Travertine Cleaning Cardiff
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning Bridgend
- Upholstery Cleaning Bristol
- Upholstery Cleaning Newport
- Victorian Floor Tile Restoration Cardiff
Archives by Month:
- February 2021
- January 2021
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- April 2019
- June 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013